Acronis Disaster Recovery Service
A Proven, Hybrid Cloud, Full Service Business Continuity Solution
Please Call for Pricing!
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service is a hybrid cloud, all-in-one, IT continuity solution that protects and restores your data and servers in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. Leveraging the power of the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis Disaster Recovery Service can reliably recover your servers or entire data centers without the need for you to invest in duplicate systems or additional staff.
Critical data loss or application service downtime, or even a planned outage, can have a crippling affect on your customers, employees, and partners - ultimately adversely impacting revenues and brand integrity.
The traditional availability and recovery solutions can be complex, risky and challenging. They can also be cost-prohibitive to implement, making them feasible only for the larger enterprises. Even when deployed, they may not provide any guarantee of full recovery. This is especially true of tape or homegrown approaches (typically duplicative infrastructure) that offer limited automation, recovery scope and recovery times.
Business Continuity With Acronis
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service can reliably recover your servers or entire data centers without the need for your organization to invest in duplicate systems or additional staff. Providing flexible recovery time objective (RTO) options, Acronis Disaster Recovery Service combines the high performance and shortest recovery time of a local appliance with the low cost, predictability, and accessibility of a virtual private cloud.
Acronis supports you with a team of experts who can help keep your IT systems up and running, letting you focus on what you do best - running your business. Our solution is proven in hundreds of mission-critical deployments worldwide and has performed hundreds of push-of-a-button recoveries.
Why Acronis Disaster Recovery Service?
- All-in-one solution for all backup and disaster recovery needs
- Push-button, automated recovery of servers or entire data centers
- Flexible, predictable recovery time objective (RTO)
- Single pane of glass administration and management
- Automated, scheduled testing of recovery plans
- Choice of platforms and use cases: physical and virtual, local or cloud, any hypervisor, any storage
Keeping Mision-critical Data And Systems Up And Running
With Acronis Disaster Recovery Service, you don’t just back up to or recover from the cloud. You get full data infrastructure and virtualization — the ability to fail over to and run in a cloud — so you can rest easy knowing your business and data are protected. Acronis Disaster Recovery Service provides protection and recovery for applications, configurations, data and assets (files, folders, file shares), databases, operating systems and servers (physical and virtual). Acronis Disaster Recovery Service testing capabilities not only easily prove you are ready for any disruption, but can be used for release testing and analytics. Our Recovery Console lets you centrally monitor and manage your disaster recovery preparedness, as well as perform local backups and restores.
- Acronis Disaster Recovery Service is an integrated, allinone solution for backup, disaster recovery, and data retention
- Acronis Disaster Recovery Service offers the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) under 15 minutes or less per server
- Recover your entire data center with the push of a button and automated runbooks
- Fail over and run locally on Acronis Cloud Appliance, or remotely into Acronis Virtual Private Cloud data center
- Automated testing lets you regularly exercise your DR plans in a virtual private environment
- Perform all DR tasks using a self-service web-based recovery console - one single pane of glass
- Granular snapshots allow you to return to a previous version of your data
- 24x7 white glove support, included with the service, helps you with failover and failback, for additional peace of mind
- Data deduplication and compression reduces the load on your network and reduces backup windows
- Choice of physical or virtual local appliances
Achieve Enterprise Harmony: One Secure Network Serving Mac and PC computers Take a closer look "under the hood" of Acronis Disaster Recovery Service, the most trusted solution for complete compatibility between Mac desktops and Windows servers. While the following are minimum systems requirements, the recommended systems requirements for a particular implementation or application can vary. Please consult with your Acronis Disaster Recovery Service team if you have questions or need assistance.
- Operating System: Windows Server. 2012 R2 or 2008 R2 recommended. See System Requirements for more details.
- Processor: Dual or quad core recommended
- RAM: 1GB minimum; 4GB recommended
- Acronis Disaster Recovery Service volumes must be on NTFS formatted drives
- Supports Mac OS X 10.2.3 or later, including 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- No Mac software installation is required.
- Optional Dashboard widget
Download the Acronis Disaster Recovery Service Datasheet (PDF).
Please Call for Pricing!